Privacy & Cookies Policy
- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. Our policy explains how we will use your personal information.
This document was created using a template.
C. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, your geographical location, your browser type and version, and your operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of the website including the external source, duration of the visit, page views and navigation on the website?
- Information such as your email address, which you enter when registering on the website.
- Information you enter when creating your profile on our website; for example, your name, profile photos, gender, date of birth, your personal status, interests and hobbies, information about your education and information about your employment.
- Information such as your name and email, which you enter when setting up your subscriptions and for sending emails and newsletters.
- Information you enter when using the services on our website.
- Information that arises when using the site, such as when, how often and under what conditions you use it.
- Information about your purchases, the services you use and the transactions you make on the website, which include your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card information.
- Information you post on the Website with the intention of posting it on the Internet, which includes your username, profile information and the content of your posts.
- Information contained in any of your communications with us via email or through the Website, including contact information and metadata.
- Any other personal information you send us.
D. Use of your personal information
The personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use the personal information for the following purposes:
- site management and our business
- personalized site configuration for you
- enable the use of your available services on our website
- shipping the goods you buy through our website
- providing services that you purchase through our website
- sending shipments, invoices and payment reminders to you, as well as collecting payments from you
- sending non-advertising communications
- send email notifications about your requests
- Send our newsletter via email if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer wish the newsletter)
- sending advertising communications related to your business or the businesses of specific third parties which we believe may be of interest to you, through notifications or, if you have agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can let us know at any time if you don’t want advertising communications)
- providing statistical data of our users to third parties (which will not be able to identify any user from this information)
- managing requests and complaints you have submitted yourself or related to your site
- maintaining the security of the site and preventing any fraud
- confirmation of compliance with the terms and conditions of provision of our website (including the supervision of personal messages circulated through our private online messaging service) and
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will post or use this information in agreement with your licensing.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and can be configured using the privacy control of your website.
We will not pass on your personal information without your consent to any third party
E. Sharing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, insurers, or business consultants, our suppliers, representatives or subcontractors as required for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our portfolio control company and its subsidiaries) as required for the purposes set forth in this policy.
- We may share our personal information:
- to the extent required by law
- in relation to any current or future legal proceedings
- for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any good in the business we sell (or are considering selling) and
- We reasonably believe that any other competent authority on the disclosure of information may be subject to judicial review if we consider that the relevant authority will require the disclosure of such personal information.
Also, as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information on a third day.
F. International data transfers
The information we collect can be stored, processed and moved between any countries in which we operate so that we can use it in accordance with this policy.
The information we collect can be transferred to the following countries that do not have a corresponding personal data protection legislation that applies to the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
The personal information you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available online worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
You expressly agree to the transfer of the temporary data described in section F.
G. Personal data retention
Section G defines the process and policy of personal data retention, which is designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the storage and deletion of personal data.
Personal data that we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
Despite the other provisions of Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data.
to the extent required by law.
if we consider that the documents may be related to any legal process in force and
for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
H. Security of your personal data
We will take the necessary precautions at the technical and organizational level to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We will store all the personal data you provide to secure (password protected- and firewall) servers.
All electronic money transactions carried out on our website are protected by our encryption technology.
You agree that the transmission of information on the Internet is inherently unsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of the data circulated via the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping the code you use confidential, we will not ask for your password (unless you are logging in to our site).
We may update our policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website from time to time. You should occasionally check the page to make sure you understand any changes in our policy. We may notify you of changes to our policy by email or through a private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
Can you ask us to give you any information we hold? the provision of such information is subject to the following:
- the payment of a management fee for a large and repeated volume of traffic and
providing you with sufficient identification for this purpose.
- We may retain the personal information you request for the period permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for advertising purposes.
In practice, you will usually either explicitly accept the use of your personal information for advertising purposes in advance, or we will provide you with the opportunity to exclude your information from use for advertising purposes.
K. Third sites
Our website may includes hyperlinks to, and information from, third party websites. We cannot control and take responsibility for protection policies and third-party practices.
L. Information update
Please let us know if the information we have about you needs to be updated or corrected.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purpose of their use are defined below:
We use Google Analytics on our website to identify a computer when a user visits the site / to locate users while browsing the site / to improve the functionality of the site / to analyze the use of the site / to manage the site / to protect against scam and improve site protection / personalize site for each user
Most browsers allow you not to accept cookies for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie settings found by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and “For Advanced”
- in Firefox (version 24) you can turn off all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the menu and removing “Accept cookies from websites”? and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can turn off all cookies if you go to the “Customize and control” menu by clicking “Settings”, “View complex settings”, and “Content Settings” and selecting “Block data sites” below “Cookies” header.
Excluding all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of your website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you will have to manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions at https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy,” then selecting “Use custom settings for history,” click “View Cookies,” and “Remove All Cookies.” and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by entering the menu “Adjustment and control”, and by clicking “Settings”, “View Custom Settings” and “Clear Browsing Data” and then select “Delete cookies and other website data” before you click “Clear Browser Data”.
Deleting all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites.